West Herr LeBrun Toyota Coronavirus Information & FAQ
Is West Herr LeBrun Toyota Open Right Now?
Yes, West Herr LeBrun Toyota is open for service and open by appointment for sales!
While the physical West Herr LeBrun Toyota sales building is currently closed to the public, our business is just operating a bit differently.
We are doing this in accordance with the stay-at-home order for the state of New York. However, while you can’t come directly to our dealership for new and used Toyota sales, You’re welcome to contact West Herr LeBrun Toyota via email, or you can give us a call at (585) 394-5280.
Can I Buy a Car from West Herr LeBrun Toyota Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from West Herr LeBrun Toyota right now.
Please contact West Herr LeBrun Toyota at (585) 394-5280 West Herr LeBrun Toyota via email, or you can give us a call at (585) 394-5280.
We are open by appointment only, our website, our phone lines and inboxes, will always be open. West Herr LeBrun Toyota is committed to serving the local Canandaigua community any way we can during this pandemic, so we’re making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you’re interested in buying a new Toyota or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to make an appointment with us. Whether you’re interested in buying or leasing a new Toyota, you’ll get peace of mind knowing we’ll work with you to provide a safe experience for you to test-drive or purchase.
Know that all of our vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized per the guidelines we’ve received from local authorities. Our staff is trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe.
Are Car Dealerships Essential in New York?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in New York, West Herr LeBrun Toyota is open and accepting service appointments right now.
Our Canandaigua service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials. Our Toyota sales center is currently closed as we adhere to local advisories.
Is West Herr LeBrun Toyota Open for Service?
Yes, West Herr LeBrun Toyota is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our Toyota service center in Canandaigua, NY, for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Toyota oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more! If you’d like to schedule a service appointment or learn about the current West Herr LeBrun Toyota hours, just give us a call at (585) 394-5280.
How Do I Purchase A Vehicle?
West Herr LeBrun Toyota is happy to work with you to get you into the vehicle you want and need.
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at West Herr LeBrun Toyota is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we’re ready to tend to all your Toyota sales and service needs. If you’re interested in buying a vehicle from us, our team would be happy to assist. If you’d like to buy the car, we’ll talk to you about our new Toyota specials so we can get you behind the wheel as soon as possible.
What Are the New West Herr LeBrun Toyota Sanitation Measures?
Here at West Herr LeBrun Toyota, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Increasing the number of times our dealership is cleaned daily.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Disinfecting our vehicles before and after test-drives, including high-touch areas like door handles, key fobs, steering wheels and gear shifts.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work, and encouraging customers who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
- Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you’re using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it’s important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!